Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Shunko Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonegnasher

Shunko Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Shunko Rules and Regulations   Shunko Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am

S H U N K O
    R E Q U I R E M E N T S & R U L E S

R U L E S

All members wishing to buy and obtain Shunko must meet our requirements stated below, once our requirements are met you MUST post in your power application requesting to buy Shunko. An admin will make the transaction, deducting your points and giving you the okay to start your Shunko training.
    LB Rules wrote:
  • Please, treat this as a technique within your Zanpakutou application and you may not have more then one. Thank you.
  • Note that sometimes this will be nerfed/revamped to keep balance from time to time in the future.
  • [Custom] Shunko may only be bought when either [Incomplete] or [Complete] are bought.
  • All Shunko cannot be Copied.

• R E Q U I R E M E N T S & P R I C E S

• Must be level 3 in Hakuda
  • Must be level 3 in Kidou
  • [Incomplete] Shunko / 550 Soul Points.
  • [Complete] Shunko /1000 Soul Points.
  • [Custom] Shunko / 1,500 Soul Points

* 1. [Bankai] - [Complete]
    Shunkō - 'Flash Cry'
    Attributes: Piercing Damage, Ignore, Replace*
    Class: Reiatsu, Instant
    ' An advanced technique that combines hand-to-hand combat and Kidō energy to explosively increase a Shinigami's offensive capabilities. A high-pressured Kidō surges throughout the user's body, enhancing their arms and legs for battle.
    The Kidō itself can also be controlled and fired at opponents from the body. As well of being able to use the energy for defense purposes as explained in the "incomplete" version. During this time, the user will ignore all enemy effects except damage(this does not include current afflictions). Within this time, this technique will be replaced by Hanki.'
    Post Durations: 6
    Cooldown: 6

\_ 1. [Bankai]
    Hanki - 'Reverse Demon'
    Attributes: Piercing Damage, Stun*, Replace*
    Class: Physical, Reiatsu
    ' This nullifies an opponent's Kidō by hitting them with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy within a solid object. The ability can even neutralize an opponent's movements. Once used, this technique reverts back into Shunkō. This skill can only be used during Shunkō and only once.'
    Post Durations: 2 Posts; for neutralizing the opponent's movements and or Kidō nullification.
    Cooldown: 0

* 2. [Shikai] - [Incomplete]
    Fuzen Shunkō - 'Incomplete Flash Cry'
    Attributes: Damage, Ignore*, Reflect*
    Class: Reiatsu, Control
    ' Incomplete, its use of compressed Kidō is not visibly seen as much as the completed version. This technique offers the user to block any physical attack, given concentration in one specific area at a time. Being it to block a devastating lighting blast as well as dissipate it and then to block a a blade attack as well as push it back with only the user's bare hand with only the energy of the technique as a barrier despite the strength of the wielder. This also allows the user to concentrate on the legs or arms for more physical results once at a time for faster running or punching; stronger punches; stronger kicks.'
    Post Durations: 3

-Cooldown is default by 6.
    -Hanki is acceptable to your own alternative version.
    -Enjoy customizing everything to your benefits.

* 3. [Shikai/Bankai] - [Custom]
    Shunkō - 'Flash Cry'
    Attributes:
    Class: Reiatsu, Instant
    ' [Insert technique effect here] '
    Post Durations:
Back to top Go down

Shunko Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1