Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Marisa Santiago - WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Marisa Santiago - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Marisa Santiago - WIP   Marisa Santiago - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Shinigami Template

Marisa Santiago

Marisa Santiago - WIP 15zsfm1]

---Getting Real Tired Of Your Shit---

Shinigami Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name: Marisa Lucifer Santiago
Shinigami Aliases: Santi, Luci, El Tigre
Birth Date: May 2
Rank Status: Lt

Affiliated Division: Second Division

Appearance:
Marisa stands at the very short height of four feet even, the size of a small child. She weighs in at exactly seventy-five pounds. Her stature is small and she doesn't have that shape a female would have upon hitting puberty. The curves and dips of a female that is entering womanhood has evaded Marisa's grasp as she died young and unable to reach puberty at that age. Because of this many mistaken her for weak and a child, both are incorrect as those who mock her for these things find out sooner rather than later, on their own. Her hands and feet are small, dainty, and well manicured being able to reach into small spots were a large hand would not. Her arms and legs though with a fragile appearance can carry things three times her size. Her skin is clean, clear and without scar or blemish it holds a sun kissed sandy color, not pink like a peach but not pale either.

Her head is slightly oval as her face takes on a heart shaped appearance. On top of her head thick, heavy, warm brown locks fall in messy waves. The color of her hair can be properly described as golden brown being darker and warmer in color than other strands of brown hair. Her hair falls down to her waist which makes her look smaller against the thick, long, messy locks of hair. Moving from her hair to her facial features one will notice her eyes before anything else. Though not uncommon or outstanding in anyway the look she gives a person is what brings the attention to them. Hazel eyes filled with a dead innocence question those who look into them. Heavy lashes brush her face when she blinks and thin light colored eyebrows sit inches from her eyes. Marisa is capable of make a wide range of facial expressions and does so when she so pleases. her lips small and rose petal pink are soft to the touch and the only curve she can muster if she smiles. Just above her lips a nose sits, small and almost unnoticeable.  

Clothing wise Marisa is very simple wearing the standard shinigami uniform with no alterations to it. though she changes it up from time to time. Her most common outfit outside of her Shinigami uniform is a plain white night gown that comes just above her knees. The night gown is long sleeved and is frilly at the ends of the sleeves and the gown itself. Around her neck a collar sits and folds down while two buttons keep it closed up. just under her flat chest another set of frills comes around her. She prefers white to most colors. On her feet are black ballerina like slippers without the strands that lace up.

Personality:

Fighting Style

[b]Combat Style Overview

Shunpo
  • Level: 3
    Hakuda
  • Level N/A
    Reiatsu
  • Level 3
    Zanapakuto
  • Level 2
    Kido
  • Level 2

Once Upon A Time

History:
Those aiming for Non-Elite/Lower tier status must have a minimum of 250 words for their history.
Those aiming for Semi-Elite/Medium tier status must have a minimum of 500 words for their history.
Those aiming for Elite/Upper tier status must have a minimum of 1k words for their history.

Back to top Go down

Marisa Santiago - WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Lasting Bonds :: C H A R A C T E R - B U I L D S :: Applications-
Jump to: